Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, November 06, 2006

"News" - Reaction To Today's Events

The following is a transcript of the live coverage from STN(Sheikyton Television Network) covering today's epic proclamation from the Old Country Minister of Holidays Fuuuuuu~!. The interviewer is Mr B.Buffer.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we are LIVE from the beautiful Mandalay Bay Events Center in Humbletonshire for the STN, my name is Bruce Buffer and i will be getting the reaction from the celebrities of the Old Country Empire regarding today's monumental announcement.

Here comes The Great Cornholio. Mr. Holio, Mr Holio, Bruce Buffer STN. "Are you threatening me?" No, no Cornholio. We want to know your reaction to the creation of the new holidays. "I am Cornholioooooooooooooooooo, i need TP for my bungholeeeeeeeeeee, i have no bungholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Well, thank you for you time Mr. Holio.

"Domoooooooooooooooooooooooo, Hardu Gaye, OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "I raspect your bush" Welcome Razor Ramon HG and Iron Shiek who appears to be wearing nothing but the Iranian flag. HG, what's your take on this new style of Sheiky's? "Iron Sheik style FUU~!" Well, that's all we need to know about that. We are looking for your reaction to the Minister's proclamation today and what effect you will think this will have on the empire? "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~! *HG runs over to a child and thrusts*

It seems that we have lost Razor Ramon but Iron Sheik, any comments? "I raspect da Ministair with all my eart, he is a great man. Not like that fag Brian Blair..." Yes Sheiky, we all saw that earlier on and we do not need to be reminded of it. "You look cute, maybe me and you go bak to otel room, share my medicine, you massage me, i massage you and maybe a little zex." No offence Shieky but i will have to turn you down on this occasion. "Vhat! You are punk, you are fag little gay..." Thank you Shieky. *Sheiky hands the flag over to Bruce and leaves*

I guess that's all from me tonight...no wait, here comes Anderson Silva. *Silva stops, looks at Buffer and knees him in the face*"

The transmission cuts out there but i found out that the cause of this was after kneeing Bruce Buffer, Silva took out the camera man then proceeded to eliminate the remaining crew on the floor. That's Anderson Silva folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home