Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, December 11, 2006

Wandering Euan's EuTube Extravaganza for 12/11/06

It's time for another trip through the world of EuTube in search of the weird and unusual.
Firstly, here is our friend the Cursing Robot talking about his recent break up with his wife. Of course as always, the language is colourful but my god these videos are great.

Next up is a scientific breakdown of how to apply the perfect camel clutch...well perfect in the sense that it's a woman being put in the hold by another woman and it gets bonus points for it being two HOT Japanese women.

Finally something completely different: a flashback to my childhood. When my family first got satellite TV, i sat and watched Cartoon Network religiously and in particular a certain show by the name of Pee-Wee's Playhouse. Watching some clips of the show for the first time in years made me think perhaps it was kids TV shows like this that turned me into the strange person that i am. But fuck it, it was a fantastic show and a great feeling all-time i had all my life. I am proud to present as the final video this week: the opening titles from Pee-Wee's Playhouse.

That's all for this week. Thank you God, Thank you Jesus and Good Night.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home