Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, August 28, 2006

OCC News Update

Some quick hits before I schlep off to bed.


  1. Happy Birthday Scott you've only got about an hour left.
  2. Tuesday is my job interview thing-a-ma-jig. Its not much but it is work and I can't afford to be picky.
  3. Still waiting for Wade and Crazy Rambler to contribute. Maybe if I keep bugging them.
  4. Speaking of keep bugging, remember to click those ads~!
  5. Want to remember the friends of the corner as always:
    1. DragonKingWrestling.com
    2. Canvas Chronicle.com
    3. Wandering Euan and his EuTube Extravaganza
    4. The Schlock N' Hyperbole Wrestling After party
    all of whom are large reasons why I even do this in the first place. Art's help with technical advice and his work on the banner has gone a long way towards making the OCC what it is today. Ric has probably been my biggest cheerleader since I first emailed the Ric & Steve...er...Karl Show and he stands pretty damn close to the top of the list of people I'd like to meet before my time on this earth comes to a close.
  6. This is not to say that there aren't other supporters out there, and I do thank all of you.
  7. Want to wish Duane a good trip to the Dr. tomorrow.
  8. Saw my dad at Wal-Mart all is well out at the house though they did not have power on Thursday night.
  9. That's it I'm off to bed.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home