Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Thursday, September 28, 2006

A blogging break

I'm probably not going to post again to the blog today until iMPACT which I will probably do live. I did a lot of blogging last weekend and it has tired me out, so rather than continue posting with little effort, I'm just going to take the majority of the day and not post at all.

Hopefully, some of the other contributors will take this opportunity to showcase some of their work when it won't immediately be buried by 5 posts from me.

I'll post one early newsbit with a couple of OCC comments but that's probably it until iMPACT unless something important happens that needs attention. Even iMPACT is not a definite at this point.

For the news:

5 month episode of WWE Raw offensive to some in South Africa its nice to know that the WWE is offending people internationally now. My only question is what took the people of South Africa so long? Sure the TV is 5 months behind but they're years behind in being disgusted by something done in the WWE.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home