Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Live Raiders Blogging

Fucktards.

Oh there is more:



What a bunch of bullshit. This was the worse performance by a Raiders offense I have ever seen. I've seen some shitty football, from this team in my day but this was by far the most aweful.

The team did nothing.

Even if they had scored on the final play, they would've done it on the second team defense.

The whole offensive line aught to be rrested for attempted murder. They tried to get Aaron Brooks killed.

That game was bullshit.

I don't fault the defense, when you're on the field for a hundred years in 1 game you're going to get tired.

Worst Raiders game ever.

I could throw up right now.

Same shit different season.

Fuck this team. If Rady Moss wants to bitch about how much this team sucks from now until the end of time I say let him.

Bullshit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home