Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Second OCC National Holiday Declared

Yes, I don't want to take away from Great Cornholio day as it deserves to be celebrated by all involved, though yours truly doesn't know what I will do to completely celebrate aside from maybe eating a couple dozen snickers and drinking a six pack of root beer.

However, as the Old Country grows and thrives we need cool stuff like National Holidays and Constitutions and stuff and yes, I will write an OCC constitution eventually.

However, I have just used my power as the Old Country's ruler (I've got more than just the corner people) and it is amazing how quickly you can make things a reality when your the only one to make the rules (there is my free advertisement for dictatorships) but the Old Country now has its second National Holiday.

This one isn't for awhile yet though:


The Holiday is to be celebrated every December 18. It is in honor of This Man

So on that date every year, it will be officially hard gay day in the OCC.

I'm just sorry it took me so long.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Euan Taylor said...

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~! First he gives us Great Cornholio day and now this. You know i will be celebrating Casey!

9/26/2006 4:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home