Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

This is post #1,000

This is the 1,000th post at the Old Country Corner in just over 2 months.

I want to take a look to the future and a look at the past...

I'd like to thank:


  1. All of the people that post to the blog.
  2. All of the supporters of the blog, especially those that have been kind enough to leave comments.
  3. All of those that have encouraged me on things such as the iMPACT reviews.
  4. All of those that read this blog or check in on it daily.


What I hope for the future:
  1. A podcast, this is the top thiing on my wishlist and is coming closer to being a reality all the time even if I don't provide regular updates.
  2. More diversified content. OCC has a lot of subjects that get posted on quite frequently. I'd like to see the variety of those subjects increase and the frequency increase of non-sports related subjects.
  3. I still want my own domain.
  4. I'm kicking around the idea of doing an OCC Newslettor of some kind.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Art Shimko said...

congratulations Casey, you're doing a fine job with the site. Nice to hear that the podcast is something we can look forward to in the near future (I too am in the process of setting up an audio hotline, I'll keep you posted).

10/25/2006 11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home