Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, October 30, 2006

Ric Gillespie's Raw Recap

I don't like the Vikings so I watched a lot more of Raw than usual during football season. Next week the opposite will be true with the Raiders on MNF.

Anyway, after what I saw and Ric's recap I had a few thoughts:


  1. I don't know how Ric can call this a good show when there was no tournament of death to confuse the audience.

  2. Ric dissed me for having Hardy on my roster but even though he got me just 3 points tonight, I have to think he's retaining his title this Sunday, so who'll be laughing then.

  3. Loved the Umaga pick for my team this week.

  4. Looking at some of the rosters in our league, you'd think people forgot the PPV this week.

  5. Speaking of that, I don't understand the people who picked Helmes. Sure, he'll earn 20 points or so on SD but for $500,000 more you could've had Umaga who will earn probably 2 or 3 times that many.

  6. I liked Cena's promo though I'm having a hard time explaining why.

  7. HHH attacking Edge before the match and saying "I guess he wasn't ready" was so great. I also liked that Edge had a chance for revenge.


What I saw I liked a lot.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home