Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Sunday, November 12, 2006

NFL 11/12 Early Games - finals roundup

I'm not Live Blogging the Raiders game as I don't have the stamina today.

Click Here to see my picks



Houston 3/6 - 13
at
Jacksonville 5/4 - 10
I Picked: Jacksonville (incorrect)
OCC: I can't believe Houston did it again.

Washington 3/6 - 3
at
Philadelphia 5/4 - 27
I Picked: Philadelphia (correct)
OCC: No real surprise here.

Green Bay 4/5 - 23
at
Minnesota 4/5 - 17
I Picked: Minnesota (incorrect)
OCC: It really doesn't matter.

San Francisco 4/5 - 19
at
Detroit 2/7 - 13
I Picked: San Francisco (correct)
OCC: Only thing I know about this game is that the 49ers won. I don't care enough to investigate further.

Cleveland 3/6 - 17
at
Atlanta 5/4 - 13
I picked: Atlanta (incorrect)
OCC: On this day, this result is not even close to the most surprising thing to happen.

New York Jets 5/4 - 17
at
New England 6/3 - 14
I Picked: New England (incorrect)
OCC: This has been a crazy day in the NFL and again this is not the craziest thing to happen.

Kansas City 5/4 - 10
at
Miami 3/6 - 13
I Picked: Kansas City (incorrect)
OCC: Kansas City made a game of it but the Dolphins held on for their second win in a row.

Buffalo 3/6 - 16
at
Indianapolis 9/0 - 17
I Picked: Indianapolis (correct)
OCC: The winner was expected, the closeness of the score was not.

Baltimore 7/2 - 27
at
Tennessee 2/7 - 26
I Picked: Baltimore (correct)
OCC: Baltimore shut Tennesee out in the second half to come back and win this game.

San Diego 7/2 - 49
at
Cincinnati 4/5 - 41
I Picked: San Diego (correct)
OCC: I can't believe this game. Cincinnati had a 28-7 lead at halftime and found a way to lose this game. Tremendous!

First quarter:
Denver - 0
at
Oakland - 7
I Picked: Denver
OCC: Only reason I show this score is because I don't expect to see it for long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home