Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, November 27, 2006

NFL: My thoughts on the Raiders game

For those that really know me, this will surprise you to hear me say.



I'm speechless.

I have no idea what to say about today's game. I have the words in my head but they just won't come out of my fingers.

I try not to believe in the whole NFL has a conspiracy against the Raiders thing because in my heart I don't want to think that this is true. However, it really gets hard for me with bad call after bad call.

My advice would be to go to PFT and read their rumor mill post titled:

RAIDERS GET SCREWED!

it will be a good recap of what happened. I just don't know how to formulate how I feel right now. In week 1 when the team lost to San Diego I was so mad that I went to bed angry. Now I'm so mad I'm actually calm and at peace and this is much much worse. I've been beaten down so much I can't even express rage when I'm angry.

This time though, its the league that did it not the team itself. More if I can ever get this jumble in my head out on a keyboard.

I could do this easier if I had the podcast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home