Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, November 13, 2006

OCC Update: Where's the podcast?

Here's the state of the union regarding the Old Country Podcast and a few other notes.



The deal is this. As soon as we have the proper equipment then we'll be podcasting. The proper equipment includes a microphone. Now, what with my not working it is not exactly easy to drop some serious coin on a microphone.

So, if you want an old country podcast, this is what you should do. Every time you visit the OCC take some time and click on the google ads you see. That's all you need to do is click them. Click as many of them as you can and click as often as you visit. This drives up revenue which will result in a couple of things.

As I said, it will lead to the formation of the Old Country podcast much sooner than later. Secondly, I've been having discussions with a couple of people about the move to a domain name of our very own. The more we generate the sooner that can happen. Plus, I've got some very large ideas planned for when I have a full website.

I promise you that for as good as you have found this blog to be, you haven't seen anything yet.

So click those ads.

As a hint of things to come, when the website comes there will be a lot more writing for me to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home