Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, November 27, 2006

More on Piper Story

Thanks to Euan for posting that news item below.

The link I just posted is to the link on Piper's offical website.

My thoughts are thus:


I hope he beats this. Yes, you could say that I would say that for pretty much anyone I heard that had tis cancer or any disease for that matter.

However, this is a little bit different because Roddy Piper has impacted me so much. I am a huge fan of his promo work, and I have wanted and have in the past used my own vocal talents in a large part because of guys like Piper who were good talkers that I admired.

Piper has been insane at times lately when handed the mic, but Piper is and always will be one of the greats.

We at OCC wish him nothing but the best.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home