Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This Day in Sheiky History: 01/31

Lets see what Sheiky did on this day in history?

For this date, we actually gleaned some of our information from the forth coming Sheiky autobiography A tale of 2 ponk little gay, jabroney sonnavabitch, suplex heem put heem in tha camel clutch, break his back and then fuck his ass around the world in 80 days Cities. Expect the title to be shortened before press.




The day was January 31, 1993 and here is the man himself to give you the backgroun.

Yes, that's true, that's true, I'm glad I mention that to myself. Sheiky vas in need of massage and so Sheiky decide to head to bar. Sheiky gonna have some beer, maybe some medisong, and Hey, I'm not Michael Jacksong. So, I go to tha club, I don't remember its name. Anyway, Sheiky walk in to club and look around. I doenna see any men in the club. I think yes, no competition you know what I'm saying Mr. Maloney? I mean I'm most handsomest man in the vorld but even Sheiky like easy night.

I go to pretty woman, good looking woman and ask if she want to share my beer. I buy her a beer and it cost me $2. That's why Nikolai navaire go to the bar with me, he's a jew faggot and he no spend $2 on pretty woman. So, we have beer and I say you vanna have the sex with me. She say, no I doenna wanna have sex with you. I said, why not I share with you my beer. I say I'm most handsomest man in the bar I could pick any of these woman but I pick you, and I wanna have sex.

You know sometimes, I'm like Mohommad Ali and I get punched in the head and I don't remember too well. You know but I got home and had me the sex and it was great feeling I had all-time all that evening.


We're not Paul Harvey but we do have "The rest of the Story." It seems that Sheiky was in a lesbian club that night and the woman he hit on may or may not have been (and for legal purposes definitely was not) Chastity Bono.

As for the sex, well we can't say for sure but there is recorded evidence of a smiling camel from the night in question.

And you thought that the scariest 31st was Halloween. Now that you know about this day in Sheiky history, perhaps January 31 is the scariest day of the year?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home