Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Who's the Greatest?

That is the question posed by Thomas Gerbasi in This piece at UFC.com

The overall conclusion he reaches does not come as a shock to me. Looking at it overall, the division that jumps out to me more than the rest is Middleweight. Rich Franklin is the most successful middleweight champion ever with 2 defenses, thanks to Travis Lutter being a fatass Anderson Silva doesn't even have one yet. Silva could put his name along side those of Couture, Liddell and Hughes but then again he could lose to Nathan Marquardt and we could start this whole thing over again and neither would really surprise me.

Yes, I said it would be a light posting day for me, but I love you people.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home