Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Phil Baroni's camp comments on failure...and they should've just kept quiet

comments here

The phrases, "It was really fucking stupid", "I'm sorry for fucking up so bad", and "I promise it will not happen again" are all mysteriously absent.

I loved this part however:

Phil did not knowingly ingest these drugs, which we are told are veterinary in nature.


So, I guess what happened is our man Art got hold of some veterinary steroids cooked them up in some brownies and shipped them to ol' Phil before the fight. Seriously, how could you be so stupid as to intake this kind of stuff without knowing it?

All these comments did was ensure that the savaging on the next podcast will be even more brutal than it was going to be before.

For this, I'm glad they made the statement.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home