Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Kanyon on Sirius tonight

Chris Kanyon posted the following on his MySpace and all you need to do to read it and my comments that follow:

Hello everbody. I will be on Sirius Satellite Radio tonight , in-studio, in NYC, on the Derreck and Romaine show starting somewhere between 7-8 PM. I am sorry it has been so long since I have been active on here...had another serious bout of depression (about 2 months worth) which resulted in me going back to Atlanta on June 7 for treatment. Thru treatment, I am now doing and feeling the best I have ever been and great things seem to be happening...I am selling my Clearwater Condo and moving back to Atlanta. And, some Hollywood producers have approached me and we are now beginning the planning for a Reality Show about me and my life. We met with New Line Cinema TV Division yesterday in NYC and they seem very interested in working with us. We are looking for a name for the show, something humurous that ties in me being gay and pro wrestling or a pro wrestling move. ("The Small Package" has already been denied...by me) If you have any ideas, send me a private message with the Subject REALITY SHOW NAME. And dont forget, I will be on Sirius Satellite Radio tonight ,in-studio, in NYC, on the Derreck and Romaine show starting somewhere between 7-8 PM. If you have Sirius, feel free to call in and chat.Thanks for your time and consideration,Chris Kanyon


OCC Comments: Well, as someone who has battled/does battle depression hopefully he has it under control.

So, he's looking for a name for a reality show that ties in Kanyon, Gay, and Pro Wrestler. Hmm, how about "Never Respect~!", maybe Sheiky can come up with something.

He will be on Sirius Ch 106 Out-Q which given the tone of the whole station I call Sirusly Gay. He provided the time so I'm not going to repeat it, actually I'm too lazy to scroll back up and look.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home