Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

OCC News Update

So what's new in the corner today.

I'm officially employed again. Boy what an ordeal that was. All it served to do is remind me how despite my thoughts of going back to school I am clearly in no shape to do this.

I had to take a test as part of my interview. The test was simple enough it was answer yes or no to the following scenarios.

It reminded me of every bad test I ever had in college. I never used to get test anxiety. I was an honor student my first year of college. Then for some reason the test anxiety came and I haven't been able to shake it off for years.

Remind me to tell you some time about my college life as not everyone that is reading this will have heard that.

A simple test, I passed but boy did it up the blood pressure a bit.

Otherwise, everything else was great.

Then I went and picked up the Complete Weird Al Show on DVD. All 13 glorious semi-educational episodes. I immediately went straight for the Weird Al commentary tracks.

Well, I'm thinking of rapping it up for the evening. I will make one more post to this blog at least before I go to bed however. I'd put it here but I want people to see it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home