Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

This year's Carr?

There are 5 undrafted free agents left on the Raiders

It is hard to make an NFL roster as an undrafted rookie and none are guaranteed to survive the cut to 53 on Saturday.

I agree with the Raiders blog in that TE John Madsen and FS Alvin Nnabuife are the 2 most likely candidates.

Nnabuife has just been making plays in practice and in games, and Madsen is an interesting project trying to convert from Receiver to Tight End.

Will Buchanon was on the fast track to qualifying for this list but his stock seems to have slipped the last couple of games.

Jabari Levey and Ricky Brown are both long-shots at this point.

So far, when I did my pre-training camp prediction of the 53 man roster, none of my projected 53 has been cut. I expect I won't get them all right but we'll see what surprises may come.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home