Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

That's a lot of Wiis

"One. Million. Wiis"
Ron Bertram, Nintendo of Canada's vice-president and general manager, told Canada.com that they're expecting to ship a cool million Wii consoles to North America. So maybe holiday shoppers won't have to endure the nightmare of the 360's limited launch.

"We're looking at a million (units) for North America at launch," said Bertram. "When Sony came out (with their PS3 announcement), they said 300,000.

"If we get what we're supposed to get, this will be our most plentiful launch in the 15 years I've been at Nintendo. All signs are actually extremely positive."

Extremely positive like a fox.

G4 - The Feed

Blogged with Flock

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Ric Gillespie said...

Never seen one of these things in my life, but have heard it's a gaming system. For some reason, I simply love your title for this piece!

9/26/2006 6:28 PM  
Blogger Wade Wallenstein said...

I thought this was a weird name for a gaming system myself. I don't think anybody is gonna be saying "Wii!" when they play it though. I thought the title was fitting also.

9/26/2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Casey Trowbridge said...

"I don't think anybody is gonna be saying "Wii!" when they play it though."

Euan!

...

...

Right Euan?

9/26/2006 8:10 PM  
Blogger Euan Taylor said...

Not unless i am very, very drunk.

9/27/2006 1:34 AM  
Blogger Casey Trowbridge said...

"Not unless i am very, very drunk."

So what, like that first full weekend then? LOL only kidding...or so I claim.

9/27/2006 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home