Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Sunday, October 29, 2006

NFL 10/29 Finals Roundup

Here's how the day went.

See who I picked here



Baltimore 5/2 - 35
at
New Orleans 5/2 - 22
I Picked: New Orleans (incorrect)
OCC: A costly loss to the Ravens at home because of a Falcons win and an injury to the ankle of Reggie Bush.

Seattle 4/3 - 28
at
Kansas City 4/3 - 35
I picked: Kansas City (correct)
OCC: Fun fact, I originally picked Seattle and changed my mind at the last minute, actually while putting up my picks post. I did this with other games with not so much of the success.

Arizona 1/7 - 14
at
Green Bay 3/4 - 31
I picked: Green Bay (correct)
OCC: When doing my season preview, I said Green Bay was the worst team in the league. By Green Bay I meant Arizona of course.

Atlanta 5/2 - 29
at
Cincinnati 4/3 - 27
I Picked: Cincinnati (incorrect)
OCC: A close game and the Falcons are now in a tie for first place with the Saints.

San Francisco 2/5 - 10
at
Chicago 7/0 - 41
I Picked: Chicago (correct)
OCC: This game was over by halftime.

Houston 2/5 - 22
at
Tennessee 2/5 - 28
I Picked: Houston (incorrect)
OCC: I wish I had changed my mind on this one.

Jacksonville 4/3 - 13
at
Philadelphia 4/4 - 6
I picked: Philadelphia (incorrect)
OCC: Originally I had Jacksonville and then while writing my preview changed my mind. This did not work out nearly so well for me.

Tampa Bay 2/5 - 3
at
New York Giants 5/2 - 17
I Picked: New York Giants (correct)
OCC: This had to be 1 boring ass game.

St. Louis 4/3 - 24
at
San Diego 5/2 - 38
I Picked: San Diego (correct)
OCC: St. Louis did not have the success of the baseball team.

Pittsburgh 2/5 - 13
at
Oakland 2/5 - 20
I Picked: Pittsburgh (incorrect)
OCC: Pittsburgh-13 Oakland Raiders Defense-14.

Indianapolis 7/0 - 34
at
Denver 5/2 - 31
I Picked: Indianapolis (Correct)
OCC: A battle of 2 teams destined to choke in January.

New York Jets 4/4 - 13
at
Cleveland 2/5 - 20
I Picked: New York Jets (incorrect)
OCC: I'm not sure that this was really a surprise.

Dallas 4/3 - 35
at
Carolina 4/4 - 14
I Picked: Carolina (Incorrect)
OCC: Dallas confuses me, they really do.

This Week: 6/7 (hey, its a step up from last week)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home