Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ric watched iMPACT too...

I think his recap was just as funny as my own.

But Ric, how dare you:


Say that you can't wait for this company to die. What the hell will I have if this company dies? I mean TNA is not going to ever make any money but at the rate their going I'll be able to make money off of them in no time. I mean, I can see it now, as iMPACT gets wackier because the ratings go down further, I start my own subscription site, the highlight of which will be the TNA review section.
Seriously, how dare you wish that my potential future cash cow be killed? You just want me to be poor for ever.
Well, I suppose if that isn't in the cards I could always sell my idea for a time machine made out of bubble rap for millions of dollars. Now to find a money mark stupid enough to buy such a worthless idea as a bubble rap time machine. Na, impossible noc ompany could be so stupid as to waste millions of dollars on something as hopless as that.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Ric Gillespie said...

I'm sorry, Casey, I just lost my head. It will never happen again.

10/27/2006 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home