Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, November 06, 2006

Live Raiders Blogging

Raiders - 0
Seahawks - 0

We're approaching the time for kickoff.



I've got my drink of choice tonight which is a 24 Oz bottle of coke. I've got some Mt. Dew in the refrigerator which I bought for $1.98 a six pack of 16 Oz bottles so that's pretty good I think.

You know when it gets close to the time when my Sirius bill is due I wonder if its worth renewing. Once the bill is paid I don't wonder about this until the next cycle. I think that means its worth it.

The cycle of commercials I'm hearing before they pick up the Oakland feed of the game are maddening after the third or 4th cycle. I guess that's what I get for turning the radio on early. I suspect I've got 1 more cycle to sit through before the game starts. One thing I didn't know was that the NHL was back on Sirius I thought it switched to XM-Radio this season exclusively. I guess that tells you how much I pay attention to the NHL. How long's it been since I posted a score for an Avalanche game?

Yeah, the cycle started again. I'm going to end this entry and make the next one the 1 where I talk about the game. In other words this is the last interesting one until the game is over.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home