Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Season 1 Review: Everybody Loves Raymond

Hello again. It is I, the Old Country Give and Taker. I have been missing for quite a while but now I have gotten my...stuff together and am back on the Corner with my new review. I have had reccomendations on watching this series and finally decided to start it up. I have definetly not regretted it!


This show is as hilarious as I have been told! I loved every joke and gag and the characters were spot on. The characters I like the most are Frank and Robert Barone. Peter Boyle has great timing and an excellent wit and Brad Garrett is just a natural. I'll give credit to the writers as well, because any show wouldn't be nearly as funny without talented writers.

My favorite episode from this season is the season finale titled "Why are We Here?" I love flashback episodes and this was expertly done. It reminded me of the flashback episodes from Friends in the way that they would tie into things that would happen in their future.

I can tell this series is highly entertaining and I can't wait to see the rest of it!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey Trowbridge said...

You definitely need to write more, you have a certain way of words about you.

11/25/2006 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home