Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Sunday, November 05, 2006

World Events: Saddam Hussein sentenced to death by hanging

If it were me, I'd have a little fun with Saddam.

Here's what I'd do:



Me: Well Saddam, you've been sentenced to death but I've got good news.
Saddam: If you quote that stupid Gico commercial I'll call down the wrath of Allah on you.
Me: No, that's not what I was going to say. I was going to tell you that there is a chance that this could all be undone.
Saddam: What do you mean all? Infidel!
Me: I mean everything, if you can do what we ask, the Americans have agreed to go home, reinstall you as dictator on the way out and all you need do is complete one task.
Saddam: What must I do to take the power that was wrongfully taken from me by those capitalist pigdogs?
Me: Explain the rules to the TNA fight for the right tournament to that group of 12 guys over there in less than 15 seconds. If all of them understand how it works, you're free to go.
Saddam: When's the hanging?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home