Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Pride 33 'The Second Coming' brief thoughts

This show was sofa king awesome.

Gomi-Diaz was an amazing fight and I can't pick a worst match. It was a night of upsets that's for sure. James Lee defeated Travis Wiuff which was the upset of the night for all of one fight until Sokoudjou smoked Rogerio Nogueira in 23 seconds in the next fight.

I was going to do live round-by-round but didn't due to the fact I had a little trouble ordering the show.

I wish I could grow more thumbs to point them up. UFC 68 is screwed for having to follow this show.

I'll have a predictions recap tomorrow or when I'm not so tired out, but here's the important stuff.

Ric: 5-4
Casey: 4-5
Euan: 3-6
Scott: 2-7
Wade: 2-7
Art-Marcus: DNP

Tit borrent this show, or hell spend the $40 on the replay it will be worth it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home