Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Sunday, March 04, 2007

I don't think I can express myself

I don't think I've ever felt priveleged to witness a sporting event before, but I feel it on this night.

I, I, I just don't know what to say. It is only March 3, and already the Sheiky award for 2007 Great Feeling I have all-time, all my life for moment of the year is Couture winning the heavyweight title.

I am almost in tears.

What a moment. Feel good story of all-time, all my life.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ric Gillespie said...

Ha, ha, ha! What a wussy. Speaking of wussies, my friend said he's currently a little pressed for time, but when he gets a chance, he'll get back to you about that website thing.

3/05/2007 8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can all bow down to me know for picking Couture to win, I'll see ya'll at the finish line at the end of the year as the undisputed best fight picker in the world!!!

3/05/2007 3:46 PM  
Blogger Ric Gillespie said...

"You can all bow down to me know for picking Couture to win, I'll see ya'll at the finish line at the end of the year as the undisputed best fight picker in the world!!!"

I hate you.

3/05/2007 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home