Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

WWE drops a lot of money for TV angle.

I knew I should've gone to that Raw.

Useless Fact: Remember when WWE started the Donald Trup vs. Vince McMahon angle by Trump dropping money for the crowd on Monday Night Raw? Well, according
to WWE Magazine, they dropped $2,572,800 on the crowd that night in $100, $50, and $20 bills. Holy Russo era WCW, Batman! If that's true, that's about
half of what ECW owed when parent company HHG filed for bankruptcy.


PwInsider.com

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ric Gillespie said...

You know my memory, but I seem to recall HHG owing somewhere closer to eight-million-dollars.

3/27/2007 4:47 PM  
Blogger Casey Trowbridge said...

Well, I share the same memory as you actually. Perhaps, this was written using the new math.

3/27/2007 5:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home