Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Chuck Liddell talks about the Revenge Factor

see for yourself

You know, I may look foolish for saying this in May but what's the fun of writing about this if you don't take risks? I think that for the first time since the second Couture fight Liddell is actually motivated. Yes, I am saying I don't really think he worried too much about Jeremy Horn in their rematch even though Horn beat him. Yes, I'm also saying that in bout 3 with Randy he knew he had Couture's number. I'm also saying that Babalu was not a concern to him. The relaxed way Chuck came to theoctagon at UFC 66 said all I needed about how worried he was about Tito Ortiz.

This one may be different. I think if he is motivated, Rampage may just as well decide not to show up. It will be safer that way. As I said, I could be wrong, Liddell could really not care and still own him anyway. He could be motivated as hell and lose, but I don't think a Liddell that actually cares is going to lose to Jackson at UFC 71.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home