Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, July 16, 2007

Royce Gracie decides against appeal of failed steroids test

The Fight Network has the details.


The quote from Gracie...

“I did not appeal the decision because I have been in Spain for the last 1 Ѕ [months] on vacation with my family, and for me to appeal, I would have to
get a lawyer, and then get some experts to run tests and then get more experts to argue with their experts, or I can just pay $2500 fine, and sit out for
one year,” Gracie wrote. “Well, I fight once a year anyway and it’s much cheaper to pay $2500 in fine then $10,000 retainer to attorney's alone. As for
my fans, those who believe me, believe me anyway, and those who don’t, does not matter what I do, or what I say, they will not believe anyway.”


The Iron Sheik would call him something that rhymes with jeep clue gun of a twitch if he read this.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home