Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Sunday, August 27, 2006

OCC Site updates, Contributors, new look, more.

Its time once again for the OCC site update.


  • *A new Banner. Art created the new banner and he did an awesome job so thanks to Art and visit his blog to show him your thanks.
  • *Moved the RSS links. The RSS links are now in the sidebar, and that should improve the look considerably.
  • *Contributors Wade & Crazy Rambler have accepted their invites to write for the blog. Hopefully, you will hear from them soon. I've still got 1 invitation out, but if you want to contribute: E-mail me
  • *I'm still considering new features to add, I think that both Art & Ric enjoyed doing the UFC Preview and I think we might team up on more Wrestling and MMA events.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home