Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Posting Milestone

No, not me silly this one is for Art


Art has crossed the thousand post barrier. We are at post 187 right now, and we'll probably pass 1,000 much sooner than Art did.

The difference?

Art's stuff is always good which we will not claim about our own work.

So Stop Over and congratulate Art on is milestone.

People may wonder why Ric Gillespie Art Shimko and Karl Stern
get a world of plugs from me.

Its because they are all good people, they all have encouraged me in many many ways, they all have lots of fun stuff to say and they all read this I'm certain.

Which reminds me Euan my tag team partner in commedy on the R&SEKS show is right there on that list. It was actually Euan who left the first comment on this blog.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home