Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Some good things that have happened in the corner today.

If you really want to know, and why wouldn't you? All you have to do is:

  • I finally found an MP3 of the LAX theme.
  • I got the statement for my cable bill which is lower than expected.
  • Its been a good day for ad revenue, if the pace keeps up this could be my best day of ad revenue yet, so keep clicking.
  • I had a really good and long night's sleep that started around 10:00 last night and lasted until the phone rang at 8:00 this morning.
  • I got the league set up for WWE fantasy.
  • I have thought of a couple long-essay-like posts for the blog, on a couple of topics near and dear to me.
  • I have thought about adding more of the Old-Country Humor that everyone knows me for to the blog.


All-in-all its not a bad day.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home