Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Friday, December 08, 2006

Praise for TNA

I've been real critical of TNA lately because well, they deserve it. However, I do have nothing but good things to say about their ShopTNA.com Website.

So, I'll say them if you just:



I did a lot of Christmas shopping on their website and got some good deals.

Best of Raven & Best of Jeff Hardy DVD Pack: $9.99
Knockouts DVD and 2007 Calendar: $9.99
I also got a friend the CD for $12.99.

Scott has purchased:
Best of Bloodiest Brawls/Sacrifice 2005 DVD Pack for $9.99 as well as the Against All Odds and Genesis 2005 DVD 2 Pack for $9.99.

Marcus also purchased the Best of the Bloodiest Brawls/Sacrifice pack for $9.99.

I placed my order last Friday, it was shipped Monday and I got it Wednesday. Scott placed 1 order Wednesday, it was shipped yesterday and he'll probably get it tomorrow. He placed the other order yesterday as did Marcus and I know for sure Marcus' was shipped today and I bet he gets it monday.

This coming from a company that apparently has a real problem with merchandise at their live events but that's another story.

So 2 thumbs up for ShopTNA.com and Don West's Insane Deal of the Day. Kind of irritates me that I've already got all of the DVDs accept 2.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home