Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Sunday, January 28, 2007

CARE and Other Vuz, Vuz, Vuz, Preview WWE's Royal Rumble

Casey
ART
Ric
Euan
Scott/Marcus AKA: Other vuz, vuz, vuz Jabronis

I'm not sure where Wade's picks are, hopefully he'll post them to this space before the Rumble to be counted as part of the contest.

Also, in spite of what it may or may not say in my predictions piece I have repented from the error of my ways and have changed my pick for the ECW title match to Bobby Lashley. Will changing a pick bite me in the ass? Time will tell.

I believe Wade is doing play-by-play of some sort for this here blog tonight so tune in for that.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ric Gillespie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1/28/2007 2:23 PM  
Blogger Ric Gillespie said...

If you double-check, Casey, I think I've made the necessary correction to your preview. If not, Courtney Love has something to say to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B59cBAwqWZc&eurl=

1/28/2007 2:24 PM  
Blogger Casey Trowbridge said...

So your comment was so awesome you had to leave it twice I see?

1/28/2007 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home