Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Showing that Americans don't have a monopoly on stupid ideas...

British Schools could air MTV during lunch

If as was suggested this is thought to encourage teenagers to sit down and have nutricious meals it will fail for 2 reasons.

1. Neutrition and MTV don't mix.
2. In the States anyway, ost teenagers I know now see MTV and think "Dude, this sucks, I'm leaving". I'm sure Euan will tell me if MTV is actually not complete crap in his part of the world.

Thumbs down to this idea.
Via: TV Tattle

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Euan Taylor said...

The original MTV still sucks in the UK as they have appeared to have forgotten that they are MUSIC television not CRAPPY REALITY television but when they do play music is pop...i will not go into the rant about me hating pop music.

However it's not all bad news, MTV2 is reasonable.

1/25/2007 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home