Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Mixed Martial Arts News and Notes

Lets take a look around the world wide web and see what we come up with.



First, we have the Salaries for WEC 26.

In a story that I guess I don't really have to talk about, but will anyway, Tito flaps his gums regarding why he didn't box Dana White. If what he claims is true, which I don't think it is, why did he not do anything before the scheduled weigh-in and eventual pissing off of the NSAC?

There are videos from the Pride announcement here

Earlier this week, Melvin Guillard accused Joe Stevenson of using HGH. Now we have a response from Stevenson

Speaking of Joe Stevenson, Stevenson, reborn at 155 Pounds, looks for 3 in a row - UFC.com

PwInsiderXtra.com has reported that Zuffa has filed suit against Showtime and EliteXC claiming unauthorized use of copyrighted material and UFC's name for their own benefit.

GracieMag.com publishes a note that Royce Gracie does not have an opponent for Dynamite USA the site initially reported that he would be facing former NFL star Johnny Morton.

You can see the card for K-1 Hawaii here

You can see the Pride 34 card here

Diego Sanchez thinks that Heath Herring is Overpaid I think Jake O'Brien is underpaid.

Yet another story about the Pride-UFC deal. East Meets West in Landmark MMA Deal

The Baltimore Sun also Weighs in

Now A link to a whole bunch more stories that pretty much all say the same thing as the rest I bet.

Revenge is on Liddell's Mind I guess that proves it is more important than the IFL title.

I'm tired so while I know there is more, I'll get to it later.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home