Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Updating the look

Over the next little while, you may see some changes to the way this blog looks.

Given that OC-Times.net is still in the planning stages, there needed to be an update to this here blog.

So, all of the changes that you will see visually are the work of Art Shimko (MeanFiliPine.blogspot.com{ who is not only a contributor to this here corner of Cyberspace, but if you click that link above you'll go to his own blog which has even more content.

If you like things as they develop, tell Art thanks, and if you don't thank him, he'll inform me of the names of all the people on earth who did not thank him, and you can expect a visit from me and my giant club. I hope you have food on hand because after I club you I'm going to want a snack and if you don't have one I'll have to club you again. I know where all of you live!

So, it is just easier to thank Art yourself.

Also, on another note, Euan and I did a brief audio assault before Sunday's TNA PPV and well...it was just posted today. Anyway, the lateness not withstanding, you need to listen to it so that you can hear the fantastic introduction Euan created, it is the funniest thing he's probably ever done up to this point, and that's high praise.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home