Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Friday, April 20, 2007

Upcoming UFC cards and possible matchups

I'm a day late with these, but I wanted to post them anyway. I'm providing content like a maniac today and tomorrow because next weekend you shall not hear a peep out of me unless something major happens like TNA purchases all assets of UFC.

First things first, I said I'd pimp these more so that's what I'm doing. The CARE predictions are now open to anyone, so go to the messageboard, sign up and post them here

UFCJunkie.com is pretty confident that Keith Jardine will face Houston Alexander at UFC 71.

Speaking of UFC 71 and hey, I just was, it looks like you can add Wilson Gouveia Vs. Carmelo Marerro to that event. I like Gouveia and hope he humbles that man. Marerro would be dropping down to light heavyweight for that fight.


In further news, might we see Georges St. Pierre Vs. Josh Koscheck at UFC 74?

Now that is a fight I think I'd kind of like to see. I hate Koscheck and love St. Pierre so there's that dynamic. Possible title shot implications would also be in play as well as I'm curious because I think it is a compelling matchup of styles.

That's that for now. More later? Perhaps.

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home