Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

New Link

Well, in my relentlous pursuit of knowledge, I found a new site that will be added to the sidebar.


After the Pluto thing last week, otherwise known as the last post I made before taking cover, I was looking around for what people have been saying about it.

I was led to this site:
The Bad Astronomy Blog now I have always claimed Space and Space Exploration as interests and hobbies of mine and that's a good link.

I also watched a show on ABC tonight that may as well have been called 7 ways we're all doomed. It was one of those how could life as we know it end? type shows. Humorous but I don't take it seriously, although South Dakota was central to one scenario. Yay us~!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home