Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Iron Sheik meets Cornholio

Time is running out on Great Cornholio day. Fear not this event will return next year assuming we remember.

Anyway, I was thinking about my contribution for this fine day and have decided to go back to my routes. For those that know or don't, this all got started with some emails to the Ric & Steve...er...Karl show at DragonKingWrestling.com many of these emails were parities of historical events or parities of something I heard on the show itself.

So, I bring you as I have imagined it, what a conversation between the Great Cornholio and the Old Country Posterchild the Iron Sheik might look like.



C: I am the Great Cornholio, I need TP for my bunghole.
S: I sorry but Sheik is Olympic champiun, WWF WWE Hall-of-fame and this is not great feeling I had all time all my life.

C: In my land there is but one bunghole.
S: I come from Iran the oldest country in the earth and wrestling is greatest sport in the wurld.

C: Are you threatening me?
S: Listen here, you are nothing but a ponk. I could break your back, and then fuck your ass make you humble.

C: Trick or Treat Sonovabitch!
S: You was lucky ponk that the gold medal that I do for God and Jesus and Mr. McMahon make me a Professiounal and I don't humble you Old Country Way. Suplex you, put you in the camel clutch, break your back and then fuck your ass.

C: I will fight for the allmighty bungholio. The bunghole will speak now.
S: You are worse than Hulk Jordan...eh...Jackson and Michael Hogan. Hacksaw is not around to save you and I raspact Kurt Angle, but Iron Sheik was Olympic champiun before Kurt Angle.

C: Would you like to see my bunghole? Get me some TP for me bunghole?
S: I never raspact a gay, I never raspact a fag. You and that no good jabroney faggot Hulk Hogan should live together, get married together like Michael Jacksong and that other babby. and I never raspact you again.

C: I have a portfolio in my holio.
S: I give you 2 dollars, but all I have is hundred dollar bill. Nikolai say no, I not give him $2 and so Nikolai is worse than Hulk Hogan~!

C: In my land I do not need a hall-pass.
S: No any sport sell out in your land, like in Madisung Square Gardong in Pontiak Michigone.

C: You must respect the great and mighty bungholio. I have no bunghole!
S: I break your back and then fuck your ass.
C: Mm'mmm'mm'mmm'mmm'mmm'mm'mmmm'mmm ok!!


*Steve Austin breaks in:

A: If you liked that transcription, give me an hell...no, son give me an add click before I open a giant can of whoopass on ya like I did these 2 sunzabitches.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home