Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, September 18, 2006

SNH Raw Coverage

Art over at SNH watched and reviewed Raw. I just read it and it was a fine recap as usual.

I didn't watch Raw instead opting for Monday Night Football and I'll get to that in a future post.

In other OCC/SNH news:

Art has offered to contribute some music commentary/news to the OCC. This would be separate from what he posts at SNH (that blog's not going anywhere, I wouldn't stand for it~!) but this is some more cross-over between SNH/OCC which along with Canvas Chronicle are subsets of the DKW Army.

So, I don't know what all Art will post, DVD reviews, CD Reviews, other music news not found in the main SNH music update, concert reviews, I don't know. I'll tell you this much though, it will be awesome.

Also, expect more contributors to be announced in the near future.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home