Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Friday, October 27, 2006

Its coming...

In order to find out what it is, and when it will get here you'll have to click the link below but you won't want to miss it.


I am going to try to make it my 1,000th post to the OCC. You will see this post and this is post #997 so I have potentially 2 more posts before it is revealed.

So what is it that I am talking about?

This may be my best work yet. This will be something that when you see it I want it promoted as hard as you've promoted anything I've ever written if you think it is worthy.

It could be a preview of future projects, or it could be something that sets the bar so high that I am never able to surpass it. It could be a new beginning or the high point of everything I ever write. Either way, you will remember it.

It is...

A day in the life.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Ric Gillespie said...

I'd watch my descriptions if I were you... Unless you were purposely trying to go for that Mike Tenay/Don West hype.

10/27/2006 9:05 AM  
Blogger Casey Trowbridge said...

You'll understand when you see it why I hyped it the way that I did.

10/27/2006 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home