Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, January 08, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!!!!!!!

HAPPY 26TH BIRTHDAY CASEY! Some of our friends wanted to pass on their birthday wishes:
Swedish Chef: Heppy Burthdey Cesey!
Cornholio: I AM CORNHOLIO!!! I NEED TP FOR MY BUNGHOLE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!
Razor Ramon HG: Dommmooooooooooooo Hardu Geiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Casey Birthday FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU~!

and finally your biggest fan:

The Iron Sheik: I wanna let you know that Krasey is the most black brother in the vorld. Arr raspect your bush! Happy burthday you dumb old douchebag.

I have to apologise for Sheiky Casey, i caught him right after his medicine party with Thiago Alves and he was a bit rough.

I tried to get in contact with Anderson Silva but he was too busy beating up midgets to give me a comment.

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Casey Trowbridge said...

I don't know what to say but thank you.

Though it seems to me, any time might get in touch with Sheik would be after some sort of medicine party with someone.

I'm just glad to know I'm "Most black brother in the world" assuming that he was really talking about me.

1/08/2007 7:07 AM  
Blogger Ric Gillespie said...

Well, Casey, you can take comfort in one thing. I've already integrated you as part of my family, which means that you're no different from anyone, and I forgot all about your birthday. How fucked up is that? Well, it means nothing compared to all of the other nice wishes you got from cool people, but Happy Birthday from Ric.

1/08/2007 1:06 PM  
Blogger Art Shimko said...

Happy birthday man, hope you're having a great day. Thanks for the laughs, long live the OCC~!

1/08/2007 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home