Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Thursday, August 31, 2006

OCC Morning Update

How's my foot doing this morning?

More importantly, how am I doing this morning?



I can't decide if my foot is better or worse. I think the pain is about the same but it is a little harder to walk this morning.

My mom brought me a brace and another ice packk and I think she took great pleasure in trying to rap my foot but all I remember is the pain. She'll stop by after she gets back from taking the Nursing Home Residents to the Fair

As for me? I'm just miserable. I can't really do much of anything, it seems that nothing went right for me yesterday. The pain is constant but bareable I'm just unhappy sitting here with my foot elevated and pretty much only able to do things that are within arms reach.

But its more than just the foot, other things I was hoping to accomplish yesterday didn't happen and that's just piling on to my inactivity.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home