Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, September 25, 2006

NFL 9/24 Late Game - finals roundup

I didn't see any of these games, but I'll comment on certain things.



Philadelphia 2/1 - 38
at
San Francisco 1/2 - 24
I picked: Philadelphia (correct)
This game may have cost the 49ers dearly as Vernon Davis and Frank Gore were injured on the same play.

New York Giants 1/2 - 30
at
Seattle 3/0 - 42
I picked: Seattle (correct)
I've got to say that the Seahawks giving up that many points may be a sign of concern, but then again, they scored more so they still win.

St. Louis 2/1 - 16
at
Arizona 1/2 - 14
I picked: Arizona (incorrect)
I don't get either of these teams, I really don't.

Baltimore 3/0 - 15
at
Cleveland 0/3 - 14
I picked: Baltimore (correct)
This game was too close for Ravens comfort I'm sure. This does not boad well for Oakland as Cleveland played Baltimore much better than the Raiders did.

Denver 2/1 - 17
at
New England 2/1 - 7
I picked: New England (incorrect)
I know nothing about this game but the score as I was watching TNA.

I was 8/5 on the afternoon. Certainly a big drop from last week but I did pretty good on TNA and UFC predictions.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home