Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Sunday, September 24, 2006

NFL 9/24 Early Games - Finals roundup

The early games are all in the books, how did I do?

As a note, I probably will comment on the late games only after the sunday night game is over due to other things.



Tennessee 0/3 - 10
at
Miami 1/2 - 13
I picked: Miami (correct)
Well, I would've figured the Dolphins would win by a larger score.

Jacksonville 2/1 - 14
at
Indianapolis 3/0 - 21
I picked: Indianapolis (correct)
The Colts are no in first place in the AFC South. Later this year the Jaguars will get a rematch in Jacksonville.

Washington 1/2 - 31
at
Houston 0/3 - 15
I picked: Houston (incorrect)
Shows how much I know.

Green Bay 1/2 - 31
at
Detroit 0/3 - 24
I picked: Detroit
A definite high-scoring contest.

New York Jets 2/1 - 28
at
Buffalo 1/2 - 20
I picked: Buffalo (incorrect)
I can't figure either of these 2 teams out.

Carolina 1/2 - 26
at
Tampa Bay 0/3 -- 24
I Picked: Carolina (correct)
Tampa Bay staged a comeback to take a 21-20 lead but the Panthers hang on for a win. Tampa is in a huge hole now in the NFC South.

Cincinnati 3/0 - 28
at
Pittsburgh 1/2 - 20
I picked: Cincinnati (correct)
A big win for the Bengals on the road to jump out ahead of Pittsburgh by 2 games.

Chicago 3/0 - 19
at
Minnesota 2/1 - 16
I picked: Chicago (correct)
A close game in the NFC North but a big win for the Bears as they are 3/0 in the division to start out the year.

Early record: 5/3

Hopefully, I do better in the late games.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home