Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Sunday, September 24, 2006

NFL 9/24 Early Game - Halftime Roundup

I'm tired of typing I've got typers fatigue I guess, but rest assured I will be providing live coverage of TNA No Surrender tonight.

Now lets look at the scores from the early games today.


Click here to see who I picked

Tennessee - 7
at
Miami - 3
It is tough for me to comment on this game as I've heard very little of what has happened so far. I don't like the score but only because I picked Miami.

Jacksonville - 7
at
Indianapolis -7
I'm not surprised this is a close game as Jacksonville always plays Indianapolis tough. I almost picked Jacksonville to win this game which you'd know if you read my picks.

Washington - 21
at
Houston - 7
I think that this should prove that Houston is a bad team. Washington has offensive troubles and has scored 21 points at halftime.

Green Bay - 17
at
Detroit - 14
We had a 28 point first quarter in this game. These teams only look good when playing each other or so it would appear.

New York Jets - 14
at
Buffalo - 10
Again, doing other things I don't really know what is going on in this game. I'm not surprised its close because the Jets have been in every game they've played so far, all of both of them.

Carolina - 20
at
Tampa Bay - 7
Tampa finally scores a touchdown making the Raiders the last team in the league not to find the endzone. Carolina had 6 yards of total offense at a point where they were up 17-0.

Cincinnati - 14
at
Pittsburgh - 10
(Third Quarter)
This has been a game. Cincinnati was down 7-0 and Pittsburgh was inside the Bengal 10. Roethlisberger tossed a pick in the endzone and the Bengals player tried running it out and was tackled at the 2. The Bengals drove 98 yards down the field and capped off the drive with a Palmer to Henry touchdown pass. A 14 point swing right there from Pittsburgh 14-0 to a tie 7-7 game. The Steelers strike first in the third period with a field goal cutting the lead to 14-10.

Chicago - 3
at
Minnesota - 6
Well, it looks like we're going to get one of these field goal battles at least once a week sometimes 2 in a single weekend and this so far has been the game. This actually surprises me very little as I know Chicago put points on the board last week but it was against Detroit.

So there is the halftime roundup of the early games.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home