Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Sunday, December 03, 2006

12/3/06 Sunday Roundup

Lets take a look at the games that were a lot more exciting than ECW.
See who I picked




Detroit 2/10 - 21
at
New England 9/3 - 28
I Picked: New England (Correct)
OCC: I am now a big Lions fan. They need to win so that the Raiders can get the top draft choice again.

San Diego 10/2 - 24
at
Buffalo 5/7 - 21
I Picked: San Diego (Correct)
OCC: San Diego is the big winner on Sunday because Denver and Kansas City lost in the division and Indianapolis lost in the race for home field.

Atlanta 6/6 - 24
at
Washington 4/8 - 14
I Picked: Washington (Incorrect)
OCC: Washington blew a 14 point lead, it figures.

Indianapolis 10/2 - 17
at
Tennessee 5/7 - 20
I Picked: Indianapolis (incorrect)
OCC: I said that this would be a close game and it was and I'm really not surprised that Tennessee won.

Arizona 3/9 - 34
at
St. Louis 5/7 - 20
I Picked: St. Louis (incorrect)
OCC: This may have been Matt Leinart's coming out party.

San Francisco 5/7 - 10
at
New Orleans Saints 8/4 - 34
I Picked: New Orleans (correct)
OCC: San Francisco = lost Opportunity.

New York Jets 7/5 - 38
at
Green Bay 4/8 - 10
I Picked: New York Jets (correct)
OCC: The Jets are back in the playoff hunt.

Kansas City 7/5 - 28
at
Cleveland 4/8 - 31
I Picked: Kansas City (incorrect)
OCC: Cleveland pulled it out in Over-time.

Minnesota 5/7 - 13
at
Chicago 10/2 - 23
I Picked: Chicago (correct)
OCC: Bears clinch playoff spot and division title.

Houston 4/8 - 13
at
Oakland 2/10 - 14
I Picked: Oakland (incorrect)
OCC: 3 missed Janikowski field goals hurt. Another great defensive gem wasted.

Jacksonville 7/5 - 24
at
Miami 5/7 - 10
I Picked: Miami (incorrect)
OCC: The Dolphins had a lot of momentum, then this game started.

Tampa Bay 3/9 - 3
at
Pittsburgh 5/7 - 20
I Picked: Pittsburgh (correct)
OCC: Too Little, Too Late.

Dallas 8/4 - 23
at
New York Giants 6/6 - 20
I Picked: Dallas (correct)
OCC: Dallas is in the drivers seat for a first round bye.

Seattle 8/4 - 23
at
Denver 7/5 - 20
I Picked: Denver (incorrect)
OCC: Denver is not in a good way right now even with the QB change.

Overall: 7/8

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home