Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Monday, June 25, 2007

Karl Stern Combat Sports Radio Announcement


I'll be posting the first half hour show for
Figure Four Wrestling
online around July 1st followed shortly by a longer show at our web site. I'm also in the process of re-writing and adding a bunch of MMA stuff to the wrestling
time lines book which I'll have for sale at our site by the first of August. I'll have pricing information and such available next month.

Our new show will be a lot different from our old shows as I'll be taking a more news oriented approach to things this time. The podcast community is already
covered up with people giving their opinion on what's happening. Since our show will be hosted at F4W it wouldn't make sense for me to do another show
that is a lot like the Bryan and Vinny show or Dr. Keith, instead I want to do a shorter more news oriented show for that site then on our longer show
at
KarlStern.com
I will talk more about our opinions on what's going on plus a lot more MMA and things in the combat sports realm (including fitness, some boxing, even martial
arts related movies and traditional martial arts).

I want to thank my friends and co-hosts Big Daddy Will, Rodney the Grasshopper, and Ric Gillespie for their encouragement over the last year and honestly
their interest in a new project is what inspired me to finally do something again. For those who will listen to the 30 minute shows at F4W you can expect
mainly pro wrestling with very little MMA and a lot of wrestling history stuff, then if you listen to our shows at KarlStern.com you can expect more MMA,
martial arts, and general talk. Between the two shows I think most combat sports fans will find something they like.

KarlStern.com will not be a pay site. We will generate income from the sales of our new Time Lines of Combat Sports book, merchandise (go to the store which
should have KarlStern.com merchandise available by mid-July), and advertising. If you are interested in advertising on our shows please contact me at
karl@karlstern.com .
We are especially interested in people advertising indy wrestling shows and MMA events, schools, conventions, seminars, and the such. You'll find our rates
are extremely reasonable and if you're interesting in being a regular sponsor of our shows I'll hook you up with an even better rate then.

http://www.karlstern.com


Note from Casey: I was very surprised and also very happy to hear of Karl's return.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home