Web oldcountrycorner.blogspot.com
Vote for the Podcast

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Various News and Notes

I'm back after what is in my opinion a well-earned day of rest.

Lets run down the news with my comments.



TNA iMPACT Spoilers for next 2 weeks
Yes, TNA was stupid enough to book Angle Vs. Styles for the first time with no promotion in the week leading up to the show.

Raw is in the books
It sounded like a pretty good show, plus Ric quoted Homer Simpson. Only thing that would've made it better is if he had quoted me.

Amy Dumas to work UWF events
Well, at least she's doing something.

Last week's iMPACT rating
That show was bad.

Against All Odds Main Event announced
You would've known this already had you read my recap last night.

Kurt Angle injured at Final Resolution
I was injured by watching Final Resolution.

Rosters announced for IFL's Atlanta Event of Feb 23
I'm beginning to think that the IFL might be MMA's version of TNA though I can't necessarily explain why.

Updated lineup for Pride 33
Feel the excitement.

Live Notes from Final Resolution
From someone that had the misfortune of being there.

UFC inks video game deal with THQ
Its interesting because THQ also has the WWE license. However, the most important thing to say about this is Thank God!

New MMA Fantasy site targets UFC and PrideFC fans
Cool.

And there you have it the news of the day. Thanks as always to the man, the myth the Ric

Last but not least another reminder that WWE Fantasy Manager Season 9 will be starting soon.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home